VideoProc is a unique video processing tool that helps users edit, resize, adjust and transcode your 4K UHD videos at a speed fully accelerated by GPU.
It also offers the solutions to download videos online from more than 1000 sites, record the display of the webcam and the screen at the same time, record the display of the iPhone screen without the red bar, etc.
VideoProc is software that takes care of all your requirements in the video processing workflow, such as editing, resizing, adjusting, as well as video encoding and decoding. It stands out for processing videos in the simplest way with a speed 47 times faster and lower CPU usage thanks to its level 3 hardware acceleration.
It is not absolutely necessary that you be an expert in editing videos to create amazing videos or have much experience using your computer. VideoProc gives you the unprecedented simplicity and convenience in processing videos from iPhone, GoPro, digital cameras, drones, baby monitors, etc.
What does VideoProc offer you if you have an iPhone?
If you are an Apple user and want to get a program to edit your recorded videos from your iPhone or iPad, with VideoProc you can achieve it. Cut out your big or small footage in HD and 4k, combine, rotate, rotate, change the aspect ratio and apply effects to your video.
Advanced toolbox allows you to stabilize video with motion, eliminate background noise, take snapshots, GIF, correct fisheye distortion, force A / V synchronization, add watermarks, adjust color and audio, clarify the video in low light, accelerate / decelerate the video from 0.1x to 16x. etc.
Also, you can solve some presented problem of incompatibility of video format. In addition, it plays iPhone HEVC, H.264 formats on PC / Mac, TV and Android. Transcode MKV / AVI / WMV / MP4 / FLV, etc. to iPhone HEVC, H.264. Change the size of the video (compress / reduce the size of the video file). Change the frame rate on iPhone from 60 fps to 30 fps, etc. Cut / trim video, change codecs and more.
We recommend that before making any process of passing and sending files to your computer, make a backup copy of your iPhone in iCloud to avoid any problem that may arise.
With 5kplayer you can transfer all the files from your iPhone to the computer without any problem and thus be able to process them satisfactorily.
Some advantages of VideoProc
- The speed of video processing is 47 times faster driven by the exclusive acceleration technology of Intel GPU, AMD and NVIDIA.
- It has powerful 4K processing capabilities, high frame rate and large video files.
- It is compatible with all video formats.
- It offers the support to decode and encode HEVC and VBR videos.
- The quality of video output is not lost thanks to the high quality engine and deinterlacing technology.
- Intuitive user interface and simple operations.
- Finish the video processing tasks with a few clicks.
Common problems on iPhone
- Can not play MKV, FLV, AVI videos on iPhone, iPhone 4K HEVC videos on other devices, import iPhone videos HEVC or VBRa Premiere. It takes a long time to upload large 4K and HD videos to YouTube.
- The videos exceed the size limit of some websites.
- HD video quality decreases after uploading to YouTube.
- Unstable videos, video image with a lot of grain.
If you want to win the 1-year license key of the VideoProc software which valued $59.90, join this: https://www.videoproc.com/iphone-video-processing/ . And now you can get VideoProc lifetime upgrade version with 62% off for a limited time as well.