Replace KingRoot with SuperSu: Hey Guys, Today I am going to tell you How to Replace/Remove KingUser App with SuperUser/SuperSu on any Android device very easily. As most of the Android lovers want more customizations, everyone needs to root their phone. Rooting an Android device is became very common these days as we can root our Android device without PC. If you have used the KingRoot app for rooting your phone then you got the Kinguser application that handles the root permission of any Android application. But, in some cases, KingRoot doesn’t work properly. That’s why most of the people prefer replacing KingRoot with SuperSu on their phone.
If you are also one of them who have rooted their phone using KingRoot and want to remove KingUser completely then this guide is going to be very helpful for you. It’s very easy to root MTK devices easily with the use of KingRoot App while some other applications may not work for it. But, its root controller application has compatibility issues with some devices. So, you can switch to superuser using the method below. Just check the steps given below to know How to Replace KingRoot with SuperSu on Any Android.
Replace KingRoot with SuperSu
Most of the people don’t want to use KingUser as it less trusted than SuperSu. Sometimes it doesn’t work properly to give the root permission for some apps. So, people want to change KingUser with SuperSu. I have tried this method and its working for my device running on MediaTek processor. I am sure it will work on almost all Android devices. You also don’t need any PC for this method. We have already shared the Best Apps for Rooted Android devices.
Many people are searching for the best method to replace KingRoot with SuperSu. If you try to install SuperUser from Google Play Store then surely you will get a warning that “Update Su Binary” or maybe something else. For this, you will also be asked to Install Custom Recovery on your phone. But, if you want to simply remove Kingroot and Replace with SuperUser then just follow the guide from the below. I have shared the 2 Methods to Replace KingRoot With SuperSu and it can be done easily within few minutes.
Requirements to Replace KingRoot with SuperSu
Before I start the guide please check some requirements that you need. If you want to Replace KingUser with SuperUser then you have to keep ready the below requirements. After that, Proceed to the steps that I have mentioned below.
- Rooted Android Device
- Terminal Emulator App – Download
- Zip Extractor Application (Like WinZip)
- Download Replace KingRoot With SuperUser zip file.
How to Replace KingRoot with SuperSu in Any Android
I have shared the 2 easiest methods below to change KingUser to SuperUser for Any Android device. You can select your preferred method. One of these methods may be not working for you, so try the alternate method.
#1. Replace KingRoot with SuperSu (Working)
This method is working on almost all Android phones. So, I recommend you to try this method first. I am sure It will work on your Android device. If it doesn’t work, then go for another method from below. For this method, you need to install terminal emulator application from the link given above or you can search directly on Play Store. If you don’t want to take any type of risk and you have not enough knowledge about it then you can also check the alternate methods from below.
- At first, you need to download the Replace KingRoot with SuperSu zip file from the link given above.
- Now, extract the zip file which you have downloaded in the root of your internal storage.
- Open the terminal emulator application and type the command Su in the terminal. Now, it will ask you for the root access. Give them root access.
- After that, you need to enter another command in the terminal that is given below.
- It may show you an error after typing this command. Just ignore it and wait for 2-3 minutes.
- It will automatically launch the superuser or you can open SuperSu app manually from the applications drawer section.
- You will be asked to Update Su Binary, click on continue and select Normal Mode.
- Finally, Reboot your Android device.
So, this was the most successful guide to replace KingRoot with SuperSu that is working on many Android devices. Well, you can try the alternative methods given below if it doesn’t work for your smartphone.
#2. Replace KingUser with SuperSu (Alternate Method)
If the above mentioned method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. I am going to share another method to replace KingRoot with SuperSu on Any Android device. This method is very easy to use and can be used by everyone. You just need to install an application that we have shared. We have also shared Freedom Apk that will help you to unlock premium features of Android apps. The method that is going to be shared is for those who don’t want to enter the deep inside the functionality of Android phones and doesn’t want to add codes or any files. The method is very simple and easy for use on any Android devices. So, let’s check the steps and follow them carefully.
- Firstly, download SuperSu Me Apk file – Download
- Click on the downloaded Apk file and install it on your phone.
- Wait for the installation. After it completes installing, open the app.
- It will ask you for the root permission, just grant the root access using the KingUser application.
- You will get a Big Green Android button on the screen, just click on it.
- Now, it will start the process of replacing KingRoot with SuperSu. Wait for some time (Maximum 2-3 minutes) till it completes the processing.
- It will automatically launch the SuperUser app on your phone after completing the process.
That’s all you need to replace KingRoot with SuperSu on any Android device. Now, you can uninstall SuperSu Me application from your phone after replacing the KingRoot with SuperUser. You can now grant the root permissions to various root apps using the SuperSu. If you love customizations, you should check Top 21 Best Xposed Modules
Change KingRoot to SuperSu
So, if you wanted to change KingRoot with SuperSu, this was the guide shared with you. I have used this method on my android device and it worked very well for me. Rooting Android from KingRoot is very easy. So, people prefer rooting their phone using this application. But, KingUser is less popular and people have found some issues with it. So, everyone wants to get SuperSu on their Android device.
This was the simplest guide on How to replace KingRoot with SuperSu in any Android phone. There are 2 Best Methods are shared to remove/replace KingUser/KingRoot with SuperSu/Superuser. I hope it worked on your Android device. Please let us know if you have any other method for replacing KingRoot with SuperSu easily. If you are facing any problem, let us know in the comments.