Most of the time you might have desired to play Pokemon Go On PC. Well, there are some ways using which you can run Pokemon Go on your Computer. Some Emulators like Bluestacks, Nox App Player can help you to run this awesome game on your PC. Today, I will show you How to use Nox App Player to play Pokemon Go on PC. The steps to use this game is quite easy, you just need to download the Nox App Player on your Windows PC. Then, follow the simple steps that we will be sharing in this article.
If you love playing games on your Android smartphone then I’m sure that you are already familiar with the Pokemon Go Game. Pokemon Go is the most popular game in the world with more than 1 billion downloads. This game is available for free download on Play Store and iTunes. This game is based on a very old and famous cartoon i.e Pokemon Go. As the game is available for smartphone device only, most of the gamers also want to run this game on their Computer. If you also thinking the same, let me tell you the easiest method to play Pokemon Go on PC using Nox App Player.
About Nox App Player
Before heading towards the guide, you should know about the Nox App Player. Actually Nox App Player is an Android Emulator for Windows like Bluestacks which enables you to run the Android apps on your Windows PC. This software program can be also used to test the newly created Android apps by the Android developers. Many people also use this program to play & enjoy the Android games on Computer.
You can play many Android games as well as Pokemon Go On PC with Nox App Player. It is a lightweight emulator which can be used on any less-featured PC. You will not face too much lagging issue for using this Android Emulator. Nox app Player can be also used for many purposes like you can use best root apps after rooting the emulator, you can use the Xposed modules etc. This amazing emulating software for Windows was developed by the BigNox team.
Warning – Some users reported that they are getting banned from using their Pokemon Go account on Nox App Player. I don’t know whether it will happen to you or not. All I can suggest you that just use a single account of Pokemon Go On PC for playing the game. Using multiple accounts may cause the permanent ban from using any particular account on the Nox App Player.
How to Play Pokemon Go On PC using Nox App Player?
Let us move forward to the steps to install & play Pokemon Go Game on your PC. This method can be used to run Pokemon Go on both Windows & Mac.
- First of all, you need to visit this link and download the Nox app player from there. You can download according to the Operating System of your Computer.
- After downloading the file, double-click on the setup and then follow the further instructions to install Nox App Player.
- Now, download the Pokemon Go APK from the given link. Place the downloaded Apk file at the Desktop.
- Open the Nox App Player and then we need to get root access. For rooting the emulator, click on the little gear icon from the Top bar to enter the Settings.
- Under the General tab, Go to ROOT option and turn it as ON.
- Click on the Save Changes and then restart your Computer (if asked).
- After the Computer restarts, our next step is to install Pokemon Go Game APK file.
- There are different methods to install the app on Nox App Player. You can simply drag the APK file from the Desktop to the Nox App Player to Install the Pokemon Go Game. You can also load the Apk from the Side Panel to install it on Nox Player.
- Launch the Pokemon Go and you will get a message of GPS Signal not found. You just need to restart the Nox App Player.
- Go to the Sidebar and then Click on Fake GPS Pin icon. You will get a new Window where you can find your nearest address. Enter the address where you can get lots Pokemon and more people are playing Pokemon Go game at the movement. Click on the OK to set that specific address as your Fake GPS Location.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the Google account to play the Pokemon Go. I would highly recommend you should use a temporary Gmail account. Your original Google account will be safe from getting banned.
That’s all you need to do for playing Pokemon Go On PC using the Nox App Player. If you are getting gamepad on the screen while playing the Pokemon Go, you can also hide if you want. You just have to click on the controller icon from the sidebar and then change the opacity at very low.
I suggested Nox App Player instead of Bluestacks because it’s very easy to use. Nox App Player is also lightweight Android Emulator than Bluestacks App Player. You won’t face the lagging and other problems while playing Pokemon Go on Nox App Player. You can also play the Pokemon Go on PC with Bluestacks using the same steps as like Nox Player. Using GBA Emulator you can play GBA Games on PC.
This was how you can Play Pokemon Go On PC using Nox App Player. This was the simplest guide where you can use Pokemon Go without Bluestacks on Computer/Laptop. If you are getting any issue while playing the game, please comment down. I will try to solve out your problem as soon as possible. Also, share this post with your friends who love playing games.