In many scenarios, you need a big screen to show your content on a big display rather than on your smartphone. Thus, in this case you can mirror your Android display to your PC. You can cast anything from Android to PC like giving demos, for gaming purposes, etc. There are many ways through which you can do this very easily. Thus if you also want to know about these methods then you are on the right page. In this article, we will discuss how to mirror your Android display to your PC.
By using a wired connection:
It is the most basic method through which you can cast anything from Android to PC. From this method, you can control your Android device through a big screen TV. But it seems an old method because nobody likes the wired connection. Thus it creates a little bit of problem in using this method. Here are given the steps through which you can do this very easily.
- The first step is to download the Chrome browser from the official website and install it. After installing open it in and go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Search “Vysor” extension in the Chrome Web Store and install it on your Chrome.
- Now unlock your Android smartphone and open the developer option. If you are unable to see this option, you can enable this by tapping the “Build number” by 7 times. After that, you can search for developer option in settings.
- Then you have to connect your smartphone with the USB cable and turn on the USB Debugging option. This option is available in the Developer options.
- Now, open the Vysor extension.
- It will automatically search for your device and you will get a prompt to “Allow USB Debugging?” on your phone. Select “Ok”
- Then it will mirror your Android display to your PC in its current state.
By using a wireless connection:
There are many apps which are available on Play Store for this work. But many of them are failed. Hence here we have given the best app through which you can do this very easily.
- Download TeamViewer Quick Support Android app or the TeamViewer Desktop Client from the Play Store.
- Open the app on your Android device. It will show a unique ID just note it down.
- Now open the TeamViewer in the PC and write down the same ID in the ID option. Then, click on “Connect”
- It will ask you some permissions just allow them on your smartphone.
- That’s it, now it will mirror your Android screen to your PC in a separate window.
This app cannot control your Android smartphone but you can only check some details. It will only show you the CPU, RAM, battery, Wi-Fi and other basic details. By using this app, you can also transfer your file from the Android device to your PC.
The wired connection, in this case, was performed better and smoothly. The wireless method doesn’t give you control and also feels some laggy.