Today, in this article, we’ll be sharing an easy to understand guide on how anyone can download the Hike for PC in just a few minutes. Well, when it comes to instant messaging, there’s no better option other than the hike in the Google Play Store. It’s simply the best app out there that you can use to chat or call your friends or family.
What’s even more interesting is that Hike offers a range of various services than just instant messaging. You can it as a wallet as well to keep your money, Recharge your number or make bill payments or you could use it to transfer funds as well.
However, the problem is that Hike is available only in the Google Play Store for smartphone users only. As of now, there’s no official version of Hike that has come out. In case, if you find one on the web claiming to be the official Hike for PC, then refrain yourself from proceeding further.
Well, there’s a workaround available through which anyone can use the Hike app on their laptops or computer without any issue.
Download Hike For PC (Windows 7, 8, 10)
The good thing is that you don’t have to tech-savvy in order to get started with Hike on PC. You just need to make use of a third party emulator called Bluestacks to install the Hike app on your PC. In case, if you prefer any other Android emulators like Nox Player, then feel free to use it. Earlier, we have shared the MX Player for PC which you should also check right now.
However, during our test, we found Bluestacks to be better than other Android emulators because it’s simplicity and robust performance. The whole process includes only a few steps that can be completed within a couple of minutes. Just go through the following guide to successfully install Hike For PC. Also, check Best iOS Emulators For Windows if you want to use any iPhone application on your PC.
How To Install Hike On PC (Windows 7, 8.1 & 10)
Before we start the process, just make sure that your computer or laptop is connected to the internet. It’s required to download the installation files and for using the Hike app on your PC.
- Go ahead and download the Android Bluestacks Emulator on your PC from the given link.
- Once the downloading is finished, open the downloaded file and run the installation file as Admin.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process of Bluetsacks Emulator on your PC.
- Now launch the Bluestacks Emulator and sign in with your Google account or simply create new if you don’t have.
- After successful login, head over to the Google Play Store and search for Hike App.
- Click on “Install” to automatically download and install the Hike App on your PC.
- That’s all, now just open the Hike app and log in using your Mobile Number.
Getting the Hike on a windows laptop or computer is no big deal. Just follow the above steps and you should be able to use the Hike app on your PC for free of cost. As of now, this method is absolutely working for Windows XP, 7,8, and 10. Let us know in the comment section if you have doubts.