Most of the Android users are searching How to Install Custom Recovery on Android without PC. If you are also searching for the same solution, then you are at the right page. In this post, I will explain the Full Guide to Install TWRP/CWM Recovery on Any Android Device using Flashify App.
Custom recovery means a third-party recovery for your Android Device. After Installing it on your Android Phone/Tablet, it replaces the stock recovery with new third-party recovery i.e custom recovery. Custom Recovery has the similar features as Stock recovery. After installing it, you will get some additional features like you can make Backup & Restores of your device. You can Flash Custom ROM after installing custom recovery.
ClockworkMod (CWM) and Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) are the most popular custom recoveries. Some other custom recoveries are also available for other Android devices. Some of us don’t have PC or have any problem to Flash Custom Recovery with PC. So, here I will provide the easiest guide to Install Custom Recovery without PC. You just need to download the application that will excute the process to Install Custom Recovery.
How to Install Custom Recovery on Android without PC (TWRP/CWM) ?
You might be wondering why you need to flash custom recovery ? What are the advantages of Installing Custom Recovery on Android, Right ? Don’t worry, I will explain the benefits of Custom Recovery for Android. So, lets checkout below.
Advantages of Custom Recovery on Android
- You can flash custom ROM
- Create Backup & Restore of your device
- Install apps by flashing ZIP files directly
- Easily Upgrade or downgrade your Android Version
- More Option to Wipe/format data.
- Easily Reset and format.
- Lots of more customizations added
Flashify is an Android application or tool from which you can easily Install Custom Recovery without using PC/Computer. You don’t need to search for your device model and if custom recovery of your device is available then it will automatically ask you to flash it. You can also Backup/Restore your current Recovery and Kernel on your SD Card using this app. This app is free to use but It is limited to 3 flashes per day. I think It’s enough for you. You can purchase its paid version app if required. Also Read How to Download Paid Apps for Free. Here are the main features of Flashify App.
Features of Flashify App
- You can flash your files without going to recovery.
- Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache and data after using TWRP or other recovery.
- Flash Custom Recovery without downloading it.
- Backup/Restore kernel and recovery.
- Flash multiple files in queue.
- Easily Flash any custom zip files from SD Card or anywhere.
So, these were the main features of Flashify App. Now, check below the process to Install Custom Recovery using Flashify. Before you head over to the steps you must check the requirements to Install Custom Recovery on Android without PC.
Requirements to Flash Custom Recovery without PC
- Download & Install Flashify App from Play Store – Download
- Custom Recovery Image (If not available in flashify)
- Rooted Android Device (Needed)
Steps to Install Custom Recovery on Android using Flashify
- Install & Open the Flashify App. It will ask you for Root Permission, allow root access to the app.
- Now, Firstly goto the Backup/Restore section and backup the current recovery.
- Again, In the Flash section, click on Recovery image option.
- It will ask you to select the recovery. Choose the recovery which you want to flash. (TWRP recommended)
- Wait… Till the recovery installed on your device.
- That’s all. Reboot your phone and you will get custom recovery installed on your device.
- If you have downloaded custom recovery in img format the click on choose from file and locate the file from SD Card.
So Guys, These were the simple steps to Install Custom Recovery on Android using Flashify App. You don’t require any Laptop/Computer to Flash Custom Recovery on your Android Device. Flashify app has also some more features that you will get after using the application. You can also Install Kernels in the same way. You can also make Backup of Kernels using the Flashify App. I hope you understand the guide to Install custom recovery on Android without PC. If you have any queries regarding this article, please comment below.