How to Root Android Without PC is the first question comes in every Android User’s mind when they think to Root their Android Phone. People search for the Best Apps to root Android without Computer that can help them in gaining Root Access easily to their Android Phone. If you are planning to Root your Android Phone and searching for “How Can I Root My Android Phone” then you are at right page. In this article, I will explain Step by Step Guide to Root Android Phone without Computer. I will also provide the Best APKs to Root Android without PC.
Most of us use Android Phone because of its pretty cool and amazing features. You might have heard about Android Rooting many times. There are so many advantages as well as disadvantages of Rooting Android. Before you Root your Android Phone, you must have good knowledge of benefits of Android Rooting. So, before I start the guide to Root Android without PC, know What is Rooting an Android Device. You may also like to read How to Change IMEI in Any Android Phone – (Without Root)
- 1 What is Android Rooting ?
- 2 Advantages of Rooting
- 3 How to Root Android without PC or Computer ?
- 3.1 1. Framaroot Apk
- 3.2 2. Root Android Without PC using KingoRoot App
- 3.3 3. iRoot – One Click Root Apk
- 3.4 4. KingRoot App
- 3.5 5. Towel Root
What is Android Rooting ?
Rooting an Android device simply means gaining system access (or root access) on your Android device. When you buy a new Android Phone/Tablet you can’t able to access and make any changes in the system settings. But, after rooting, you’ll be able to customize and tweak your Android phone to get more awesome UI and features. In my words, Rooting allows you to enter and break the restricted permission of your Android Phone. You must also like Best Apps for Rooted Android which you will need after rooting your phone. Now, check some positive points and disadvantages of Rooting Android.
Advantages of Rooting
Why should I Root My Phone ? You might be thinking about this question. So, let me clear your all doubts. Just check the advantages of Rooting an Android device given below.
- Use Root Apps – There are so many Android Apps like WA Tweaks with amazing features requires root access on your phone. These apps use system permissions to process the full function on your phone. You’ll be able to install and use those apps on your phone.
- Remove System Apps – There are so many inbuilt apps comes in every Android Phone that you actually don’t need. Those apps eat lots of storage and RAM and can’t be uninstalled by default. But, after rooting your Android phone without PC, you can remove those unwanted apps from your phone.
- Install/Flash Custom ROM – To Install a Custom ROM on Android, you must require root access on your phone. You can also flash custom recovery only if you have root access.So, you can enjoy new custom ROMs on your phone after rooting your Android Phone.
- Upgrade/Downgrade Android Version – You can also Upgrade/Downgrade your Android version after you have root access by installing a new ROM on your phone. This is another best advantages of Rooting Android.
Disadvantages of Rooting
Rooting has also some major disadvantages that can harm your Android device. You must also aware of the disadvantages of Rooting before you proceed to the steps to Root Android Phone without PC. Some of the main drawbacks of Android Rooting are mentioned below.
- Rooting may Brick your Phone – Yes, sometimes while Rooting Android Phone, if something goes wrong, it can damage/brick your Android Phone. You must follow the steps carefully to avoid such type of unfortunate.
- Rooting Void Phone’s Warranty – After Rooting you will lose your Phone’s warranty. So, It is recommended that you should root your Phone when it’s out of the warranty period.
- Some secured apps won’t work after Rooting – There are so many apps that don’t work on a Rooted Android device. These apps mainly include money earning and payments applications.
- Rooting is non-returnable – Once you Rooted your Android device, you can’t revert it back to its earlier stock version. You can unroot your phone by uninstalling the SuperSU app from the system.
How to Root Android without PC or Computer ?
If you want to Root Android Without, you will require Root Apk that will execute the process of rooting your Android phone. You will not require PC or Computer for Rooting your Phone. You just need to Install the Best Root Apk and within few steps, you will get root access on your Phone. So, In this section, I will mention some Best Apps to Root Android without Computer.
1. Framaroot Apk
Framaroot is the best application to root your Android device without using computer or PC. This is a one-click root app that can root your android device within few minutes. This application works in almost all Android with Android 2.0 to 4.0 or Above. You can easily Root Android without PC using Framaroot App on your Phone.
Steps to Use FramaRoot Apk to Root Any Android
- Firstly Download & Install FramaRoot App from the above link.
- After installing, open the app on your phone.
- Now, select the exploit from the given below. Try another exploit if rooting failed.
- Wait until the rooting completes and it doesn’t show that Su Installed Successfully.
- That’s all. You will get root access on your phone after the process completes.
2. Root Android Without PC using KingoRoot App
If you are thinking to Root Android Phone without PC, then you must try KingRoot App. Using this application, you can root almost all Android phones without PC very quickly. KingoRoot software is also available for Windows, so you can also Root Android with PC using its software on your computer
Steps to Root Android using KingoRoot Apk
- Download KingoRoot App on your Phone from the given link.
- Install & open the app.
- Click on the “One Click Root” button from the bottom of the app.
- The process will be started. Now, wait till it completes.
- After completing the process, it will show a message of “Successfully Rooted” on your screen.
- That’s all. You have now gained root access on your Android device.
3. iRoot – One Click Root Apk
iRoot is one of the most popular Root App to root Android without PC. This app is used by most of the Android user for rooting their Android Phones. The app is developed in Chinese language but there are some versions of this application are available in English. This app can be used to root your Android device immediately without any problem.
How to Root Android using iRoot Apk?
- At first, download & install the app on your device.
- After installing, just open the app.
- Now, Tap on I Agree option.
- Click on the Root button.
- Wait till the process completes.
- It will show you when your phone rooted successfully.
4. KingRoot App
KingRoot is the first choice for most of the Android users when they think about Rooting their phone. Due to its one tap root feature, most of the Android user prefers to use KingRoot for Android rooting. This application has its own KingUser app, just like SuperSu that allows the root authorization purpose. You can simply unroot your Android device by uninstalling KingUser from your phone.
Root Android without PC using KingRoot
- Download & Install KingRoot Apk on your Android device.
- After install, Just open the app.
- Just click on Tap on Root button.
- Root process will start. Wait till it completes.
- It will root your device within 1 minute.
5. Towel Root
Towel Root, you may already be heard about this app if you were discussing the rooting anywhere. Well, this app works very smoothly to root any Android without PC. This app can root most HTC devices successfully. You can root your Android device quickly using Towel Root Apk. The application is safe and secure to use and this won’t brick your phone.
How to use Towel Root Apk for Android ?
- Download Towel Root Apk file on your phone.
- Install the app and then open it.
- After that click on “make it rain” button.
- Now, just wait for some time. It will root your device within few seconds.
These were the Best Apk Apps to Root Android Without PC/Computer. I have also explained the steps to use these apps. I hope you loved this article and this guide helped you. If you have any queries on How to Root Android without PC, then let me know in comments. I will surely try to solve your problem.
So, have you rooted your Android device? Which application did you use to root your Android device? Please share with us in the comments.